Motorcycle USA Forums : Join the Revolution
  HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumHelp

Motorcycle Message Board - Motorcycle USA > MotorcycleUSA.com! > General Motorcycle Chat > NEW MEMBERS: Please sign in here.  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
636 posts in this thread.
Viewing Page :

[ | Show Newest Post First ]

Dutchie
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Oct 2011
Total Posts : 6

Posted 10/17/2011 3:33 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Thanx RedDog.:] I will.

Btw, can anyone tell me why no little window pops up to insert the http of a picture if I click on

Hyperlink does not work either.:Z|(

Post Edited (Dutchie) : 10/17/2011 1:11:23 PM GMT

Rich_S
MCUSA Staff

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Feb 2009
Total Posts : -537

Posted 10/17/2011 9:21 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Dutchie said...
Thanx RedDog.:] I will.

Btw, can anyone tell me why no little window pops up to insert the http of a picture if I click on

Hyperlink does not work either.:Z|(
This forum has a bit of trouble with some of the newer browsers like firefox and chrome.

looks like you'll have to put code in manually. 

[img]http://forum.motorcycle-usa.com/images/07_mcusa_forum_header.gif[/img]

[url]http://www.motorcycle-usa.com[/url]

For all your motorcycle news and motorcycle reviews - Motorcycle-usa.com

Dutchie
Registered Member

Date Joined Oct 2011

Posted 10/17/2011 10:15 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I use firefox. I noticed that you can copy-paste directly into the text:Y I added a few more emoticons... and a test picture (ah, the last thing does not work).

Also not by doing the [img] [/img] thing. Roll Eyes Or is there a problem with jpg?

Does anybody have any suggestion?

Post Edited (Dutchie) : 10/18/2011 1:05:18 PM GMT

smg
Registered Member

Date Joined Apr 2011

Posted 10/20/2011 5:34 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
smg said...
Hey all, Scott here, have been involved in bikes most of my life & can't seem to get enough! Live in SLC, UT, been able to enjoy Miller Motorsports Park on occassion & love when SBK comes to town- this year should be no exception!

Sold the Sport 1000, sad to see it go. Replaced it with a Hypermotard 1100, been riding it all summer, no regrets!
Image Attachment :
Image Preview
DSC_0236.jpg
  39KB (image/jpeg)
This image has been viewed 185 time(s).

Weitzer
Registered Member

Date Joined Oct 2011
Total Posts : 2

Posted 10/24/2011 3:57 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
My name is John and my wife, Sarah and I own a Road King Classic (2003) with about 40,000 miles on it.  Love taking it around the state of Wisconsin in summer/fall. 

Unkl Piston
Registered Member

Date Joined Nov 2011
Total Posts : 2

Posted 11/16/2011 2:22 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Hello and greetings from South Africa.
My name is Unkl Piston. I'm a motorcycle nut! And I race for charity.

I'm looking for my first Honda CBR600RR to race in the innaugural BikeSA 24 Hour Endurance Race.
I've even created a team, Holy Sprocket Racing.
I've broken myself in (almost literally) on a Hyosung GT250R.

I'm immensely proud of the fact that my racing team is the very top of the search results when you search on "Holy Sprocket"

Pay us a visit and support us if you like :p

T-Bird
Registered Member

Date Joined Dec 2011
Total Posts : 8

Posted 1/1/2012 7:45 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I'm Ski from central Texas. At 60 years old I've been riding for a while and have loved every minute of it, even the times I hated it. Currently riding a Triumph Thunderbird 2010 with ABS and outfitted for touring. Not bragging, just lining up the targets for those that like to take pot-shots. Have yet to meet anyone I didn't learn something from. Looking forward to meeting with everyone.

ravi
Registered Member

Date Joined Jan 2012
Total Posts : 1

Posted 1/7/2012 6:48 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
for the film we need some 5 bike racer with bike ,can we hire them if interested people can mail me we provide ur requirements send me with ur photos & bikes to the following mail
tnks
varsha05raj@gmail.com

LarryDelgado75
Registered Member

Date Joined Jan 2012
Total Posts : 4

Posted 1/18/2012 10:26 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Hello everyone I am Larry Delgado and am currently in WA State.  I am a new rider and just purchased a 2002 Suzuki Katana 600.  I look forward to racking up the miles on my new bike.

Matus1976
Registered Member

Date Joined Jan 2012
Total Posts : 1

Posted 1/19/2012 10:03 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Hi, new to the forum.  I ride a VStrom 1000 with Givi Side cases, but I am designing and building a unique recumbent motorcycle

Check it out at my web site http://www.matus1976.com/ I cast and machined many of the parts myself

Matus

Image Attachment :
Image Preview
with bike 2.JPG
  113KB (image/jpeg)
This image has been viewed 242 time(s).

Smitty
Registered Member

Date Joined Mar 2003
Total Posts : 22123

Posted 1/27/2012 7:26 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
This is outstanding considering some of us have been going crazy about this NEW m/c board
& not able to get on.

Still to all of you THANK YOU for landing on this m/c board & I see some of you have a  wife
that is aiming at a bike as well.  Lucky son of a gun.

Once some of us get over being a bit bewildered it will be nice to hear what some of you
have in mind to you name it.  That is to say if you have not run into some of the Snow from
the artic to all over Canada.  For around end of October we WINTERIZE our bikes for the
comming Spring season.

Remember all the others on the road are crazy & out to kill you.