Motorcycle USA Forums : Join the Revolution
  HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumHelp

Motorcycle Message Board - Motorcycle USA > MotorcycleUSA.com! > General Motorcycle Chat > NEW MEMBERS: Please sign in here.  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
636 posts in this thread.
Viewing Page :

[ | Show Newest Post First ]

Dave5
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Oct 2006
Total Posts : 1

Posted 11/5/2006 9:17 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Hello to all,

I'm Dave (a.k.a. Seabee1) from Lillian, AL., current ride is an 04 Goldwing GL1800 Califorina Side Car Trike.

I am a member of the AMVETS, American Legion Post 240 and a Patriot Guard Rider

Mr. Casual
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Nov 2006
Total Posts : 2

Posted 11/15/2006 4:21 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Greetings.

I'm Mr. Casual. I live in Roswell, New Mexico. I ride a Yamaha Seca II, and I'm highly radioactive.

HogWild
Registered Member

Date Joined Oct 2006
Total Posts : 5123

Posted 11/15/2006 4:32 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Mr. Casual said...
Greetings.

I'm Mr. Casual. I live in Roswell, New Mexico. I ride a Yamaha Seca II, and I'm highly radioactive.

Funny but the craft crashed outside Corona.......

EasyAce
Registered Member

Date Joined Nov 2006
Total Posts : 7

Posted 11/15/2006 4:43 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I'm Mike. I had a Yamaha FZ-6, but I sold it because I'm being transfered to Korea. I think I'll get an Aprilia Tuono when I get back to Oregon. If I don't die from motorcycle withdrauls by then. And yes I know that my spelling sucks.

merkava
Registered Member

Date Joined Nov 2006
Total Posts : 294

Posted 11/16/2006 9:23 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Hi people!

My name´s Mikko, I live in Finland.
I just might be moving to the states sometime in the near future, not sure yet though. Anyhoo, I´m interested in finding out more about the mc culture over there so thought it would be a good idea to sign up here :-)

Been riding 8 years and still counting. Not planning to stop either smilewinkgrin

HmanT
Registered Member

Date Joined Nov 2006
Total Posts : 1

Posted 11/19/2006 10:18 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Hi! I'm HmanT from the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. I am a second generation Harley rider (my father had two Harleys and an Indian). Started riding at age 7 on an old "Mini-bike" and progressed through other dirt bikes prior to hitting the streets on my first Harley, an Italian made 349 cc (electrical nightmare). Taught my wife to ride and she now dons a 2005 Road King. I ride every month of the year, though not "every day" due to the annual accumulation of snow or ice. I am the only owner of a '05 Electra Glide Classic (It's all about comfort, now) with 28k on the odometer. Made the Sturgis trip this year (3200 miles and eight states in eight days).

Like CadmannQ, I try to do most of my own mechanic work, although I am occasionally forced to surrender my money to the "stealership" due to lack of a particular tool, knowledge or time. Looking forward to this forum as a means to share experiences and to gain knowledge, particularly pertaining to tools and mechanical knowledge.

fxd_tig
Registered Member

Date Joined Nov 2006
Total Posts : 4

Posted 11/20/2006 7:40 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Hey... name is David from Ontario Canada.
Image Attachment :
Image Preview
David 01.JPG
  84KB (image/pjpeg)
This image has been viewed 190 time(s).

Andy R1 Guy
Registered Member

Date Joined Nov 2006

Posted 11/22/2006 12:41 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Hi everyone, My name is Andy and I live in Brisbane, Australia. 

I've been riding for about 27 years and can't get enough of it.

I look forward to seeing what your side of the world does through your forum and its contents.

Andy.

mungrel
Registered Member

Date Joined Nov 2006
Total Posts : 3

Posted 11/22/2006 5:24 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Hi im Mungrel, Ive been riding in the uk for four years, Im 25 and a member of the DOGS Rally Club.  My first bike was a Suzuki GS125, my second a Yamaha RXS100.  I am currently waiting for an insurance payout before i get my next one after someone pulling out on top of me in december 2004.

Sarah
Girl Wonder

Date Joined Nov 2006
Total Posts : 4

Posted 11/29/2006 9:06 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Just saying hello.

I'm Sarah, 32.

I ride an '89 Honda GB 500 on the road, and I race a '03 CSR Formula 1 Sidecar in Superside America.

Sarah

Bad Cat Racing - www.badcatracing.com     ~     James Cornell Fund - www.jamescornellfund.org
Vampires MC - www.vampiresmc.com          ~     Superside America - www.superside-america.com 

Dave "9198"
Registered Member

Date Joined Nov 2006

Posted 11/29/2006 3:26 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.

"Hi!" to everyone...I'm going for the extra points, this forum is awesome! 

I love riding, started in 1988 in San Diego, currently live in Ohio and own a 1996 Honda CBR 1000.

I'll be posting questions soon...I wave to every rider I pass.  Share the karma.scool

CYA!

Dave

roadracerx
Registered Member

Date Joined Dec 2006
Total Posts : 42

Posted 12/4/2006 2:05 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.

Hi, I am Brian and I live in Columbus, OH.  I have been riding seriously for about 8 years, although I started learning when I was a kid on a Honda XR50.  I mostly love roadracing but I recently bought a Kawasaki KLX300R for off-track fun and training.  I have completed three levels of California SuperBike School and raced a little in CCS 5 years ago on a MV Agusta F4S.  Since then I have been doing as many track days as I can afford at Mid-Ohio, Barber Motorsports Park, Putnam Park, Beaver Run and both the North and South tracks at Virginia International Raceway, I think I have about 50 tracks now with 15 of them this year alone.  I love riding Deal's Gap in Tennessee/North Carolina and I hope to attend level 4 of California Superbike School at Laguna Seca in early 2007 riding the new Kawasaki ZX-6R!!!  I have owned several bikes including Yamaha FZ600, Honda's SuperHawk 996, Ducati 748 and 996, MV Agusta F4S and F4S 1+1 and finally a Kawasaki ZX-10R.  I am seriously considering on buying either the new Kawasaki ZX-6R to race as an amateur in WERA or the Ducati 1098.  Time, finances and reviews will decide which is the new ride for me.  I don't ride too much on the street but if I did --- my favorite street bike might be the MV Agusta F4 Brutale 910R!

This looks like it will be a great message board....looking forward to meeting some of you.....

-Brian

Image Attachment :
Image Preview
MO092606_0729.jpg
  204KB (image/pjpeg)
This image has been viewed 182 time(s).

darkrider39
Registered Member

Date Joined Dec 2006

Posted 12/12/2006 4:57 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Hello to all fellow riders My name is darkrider39. I'm from pa I will be a new threat to the streets in 2007 with something New R1 Or ZX10 ? They stole My RR. Now i'm in idle for now. Just wanted to say always here to learn from others & help others. & this forum is the best I found so far.

Look for me in the streets we could ride always looking for new riders to ride!

jumpin jumpin devil devil devil devil devil
Image Attachment :
Image Preview
2207b68a9bdb.jpg
  138KB (image/pjpeg)
This image has been viewed 183 time(s).

txlen
Registered Member

Date Joined Dec 2006

Posted 12/14/2006 2:53 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
hello ya'll..i'm Len from San Antone, Texas....i current ride a GSXR750 but i'm fixin to purchase a new 2007 Hyosung GV650...

bikerchix1
1100 Honda Ace

Date Joined Dec 2006
Total Posts : 864

Posted 12/15/2006 7:50 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
hi i'm vlx600 rider and i have been riding about a year. my husband is kamo on the board. he told me how wonderful this forum is and i couldn't wait to join in on the fun. bikerchix1 hop hop

La'La'La'Lola
Registered Member

Date Joined Nov 2006

Posted 12/17/2006 3:12 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
First off, hello. =)

-Passenger for two years
-Rider for three years
-2004 black Honda Rebel
-Not a daily commuter, smile rides only. =)

ravnhaus
Registered Member

Date Joined Dec 2006
Total Posts : 7

Posted 12/23/2006 3:52 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Hello all from deep in the heart of Texas.
Returning biker after a little hiatus... kids, work, blah, blah...
I ride an '06 Triumph Bonneville. I commute during the week and ride all I can on the weekends.
Looks like a cool forum so far.

'06 Triumph Bonneville T-100

samyboy
Registered Member

Date Joined Dec 2006
Total Posts : 3

Posted 12/26/2006 6:40 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I there,
I'm Sam from Lausanne Switzerland.
I signed up to plan a trip around your country.

here's my bike ( the image is hosted on my pc so ... it may be down )

mudfish
Registered Member

Date Joined Dec 2006
Total Posts : 6

Posted 12/26/2006 10:35 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Hello to all.
I am Mudfish.I have been riding for more than 30 years(legally).
I am in no.California.Ride a 1970 cb 750,and a 1989 zx6r.
Love them both equally.
Cool forum.

KenB
Registered Member

Date Joined Dec 2006
Total Posts : 16

Posted 12/28/2006 5:49 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Hi forum folks!

I stumbled across this forum through, what else, google! Not sure how I missed it all this time. I'm active on many bike related forums but have seen this one. And it looks like a good one - very active! I'm up in NY, got back into riding after a 20 hiatus, and loving every mile of it

Looking forward to learning and sharing with other members here!

Ken

-----------------------
2006 Honda 919
2003 Honda ST1300
2002 Yamaha FZ1
1998 Honda Magna
-----------------------

motorwerks919
Registered Member

Date Joined Jul 2005
Total Posts : 341

Posted 12/29/2006 9:05 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
What's up Ken?  Recognize me?  Welcome, this is a good forum.

KenB
Registered Member

Date Joined Dec 2006
Total Posts : 16

Posted 12/30/2006 5:51 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Hola! Small world we have here!

-----------------------
2006 Honda 919
2003 Honda ST1300
2002 Yamaha FZ1
1998 Honda Magna
-----------------------

Chromequeen
Registered Member

Date Joined Jan 2007
Total Posts : 13

Posted 1/5/2007 11:57 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Hey all,
Chromequeen from FL here. My fellow riders call me Chromie for short.
I'm picking up my second bike a 1999 Vstar 1100 on the 29th and I can't wait for that day. I have been told that I won't be disappointed with the bike. I have ridden a couple of them, and that's why I chose this particular bike. Fits me like a glove, and I'll not run out of power like I did on my older 85 Kawi 700 LTD.
Looking forward to meeting everyone and making some bike lovin' friends!

kamo
1100 Honda saber

Date Joined Aug 2005
Total Posts : 2061

Posted 1/5/2007 12:13 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
WELCOME   If your ever up alabama way give my wifec (bikerchix1)  a post.yeah Kamo

kamo & Diane   600 vlx Shadow,750 Honda Magna  East Alabama

Chromequeen
Registered Member

Date Joined Jan 2007
Total Posts : 13

Posted 1/5/2007 12:31 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.

Kamo,  I definately would do that.   We used to live in AL a few years ago.   Mobile area.

Take Care,

Chromie