Motorcycle USA Forums : Join the Revolution
  HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumHelp

Motorcycle Message Board - Motorcycle USA > MotorcycleUSA.com! > General Motorcycle Chat > (No Subject)

Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

vulcanman07
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Apr 2007
Total Posts : 2

Posted 4/28/2007 9:12 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Hi,

I live in Michigan, and I currently own a 1996 Kawasaki Vulcan 500. I am trying to find a Kawasaki Vulcan V 750, and 2006 was the last year they were made. I've contacted the local bike shops around here and they "say" they can't locate me one within my state. I am willing to drive to pick up the bike I want, but was hoping to find something closer to MI if possible.
Does anyone know of where I can find a Vulcan 750, a new or very lightly used model... I am not much of a mechanic, so I am looking for something with very little maintenence required.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Davin

jon
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Aug 2004
Total Posts : 5959

Posted 4/28/2007 10:34 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
jon said...
try the ads like craiglist.org, cycletrader online, etc., and go to a vulcan specific site...they might have one for sale.

here's a few in my area:

vulcanman07
Registered Member

Date Joined Apr 2007
Total Posts : 2

Posted 4/29/2007 11:21 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Ok, thanks!

07R6yammy
Registered Member

Date Joined Apr 2007
Total Posts : 14

Posted 4/29/2007 12:49 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Just Make sure that you do it for your own area, and that you aren't looking in San Fran, cause i think that is the designated area when u first log on

Just cause u have the power, doesn't mean u should always use and abuse it.

Spahrep
V-Star 1100 pilot

Date Joined Jun 2006
Total Posts : 432

Posted 4/30/2007 9:34 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
you can also check out the fleamarket area of this site where people post wtb/wts postings.

Drive to arrive and dress to crash.
6400+ km on the odometer.

** The above post is metric **
km * .62 = miles --- liter * .26 = gallon --- CND * .89 aprox USD

Dr Alabaster
Registered Member

Date Joined Apr 2007
Total Posts : 26

Posted 4/30/2007 9:52 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
When I'm looking for something in particular, I sign up for the craigslist rss feed.

detroit.craigslist.org/mcy/index.rss

or you can just troll the motocycle index daily:

detroit.craigslist.org/mcy/

74 Honda CB360G
84 Moto Guzzi V65C

"The final measure of any rider's skill is the inverse ratio of his preferred Traveling Speed to the number of bad scars on his body." -- Hunter S. Thompson