Motorcycle USA Forums : Join the Revolution
  HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumHelp

Motorcycle Message Board - Motorcycle USA > MotorcycleUSA.com! > General Motorcycle Chat > Stupid Americans  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

tosser
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Jan 2012
Total Posts : 1

Posted 1/23/2012 1:39 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7PC9cZEWCQ

The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

/Torsten - Sweden

GAJ
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Jul 2007
Total Posts : 6845

Posted 1/23/2012 2:02 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
No worries Tosser; as an immigrant from the UK I'll take Northern California, with all its warts, over Sweden (or the UK) any day.

Not sure how that video link made your case in any event.

I will say, however, that my wife's Saab Convertible from the 1990's was the absolutely most unreliable car we've ever owned.

Buying that thing was, indeed, stupid! lol

ZX Rider
Triumph guy

Date Joined May 2010
Total Posts : 485

Posted 1/23/2012 3:15 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Don't think you want the name tosser, the Brits must be laughing their arse off.

Asphalt, the greatest tattoo remover.

thesoapster
Registered Member

Date Joined Sep 2007
Total Posts : 1408

Posted 1/23/2012 4:58 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I don't get who the stupid one is here? I'd hope someone from the country that gave us Ghost Rider (Ever watch the Uppsala run?) would not complain about a couple squid infractions. The cop was a complete d-bag in this case (which is old now). It actually sparked a court case here in MD (where this happened) about whether it was legal to record police. The ruling? We are more than allowed to do so. A+ to that judge.

skyhawk04kilo
Registered Member

Date Joined Jun 2009
Total Posts : 1639

Posted 1/23/2012 6:53 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
thesoapster said...
I don't get who the stupid one is here? I'd hope someone from the country that gave us Ghost Rider (Ever watch the Uppsala run?) would not complain about a couple squid infractions. The cop was a complete d-bag in this case (which is old now). It actually sparked a court case here in MD (where this happened) about whether it was legal to record police. The ruling? We are more than allowed to do so. A+ to that judge.

I didn't realize that was the outcome... I agree, a judge worth keeping.

2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S
1978 Yamaha XS650 Special