Motorcycle USA Forums : Join the Revolution
  HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumHelp

Motorcycle Message Board - Motorcycle USA > MotorcycleUSA.com! > Off Road > Dungey and Alessi Switch  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

mattellisOR
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Oct 2011
Total Posts : 1

Posted 10/10/2011 2:05 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I think it's interesting that Dungey moved to KTM and Alessi moved to Suzuki. Hmmm. Wonder what happened there? Thoughts?

el SID
merely a man equipped with a bag a seedless grapes

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Nov 2010
Total Posts : 1947

Posted 10/10/2011 2:32 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I think it was a bad move for dungey. Im not sure alessis work ethic will fit in with roger decoster,we will see. could be the discipline he needs.

the best bike out.... is the one your on...
current hacks
1996 honda vfr
track hack? 2012 tuono rsv4 aprc? who knows,cant decide....
1973 kawasaki h1
1998 suzuki rm 125

Rich_S
MCUSA Staff

Date Joined Feb 2009
Total Posts : -537

Posted 10/10/2011 3:35 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
el SID said...
I think it was a bad move for dungey. Im not sure alessis work ethic will fit in with roger decoster,we will see. could be the discipline he needs.

You best be joking? It was Decoster that hand picked dungey to race in the big leagues and guided him to be the first guy to win both indoors and outdoor 450 championships in his Rookie year. I'd say they work well together. lol

For all your motorcycle news and motorcycle reviews - Motorcycle-usa.com

el SID

Date Joined Nov 2010

Posted 10/10/2011 3:48 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Yeah bad move for dungey..... why leave what is working.

current hacks
1996 honda vfr
1973 kawasaki h1
1998 suzuki rm 125

Rich_S
MCUSA Staff

Date Joined Feb 2009
Total Posts : -537

Posted 10/10/2011 5:02 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
el SID said...
Yeah bad move for dungey..... why leave what is working.

Lol, i'm so confused. Wait. DeCoster moved to KTM before the 2011 season, so with this move dungey is moving back to work with Decoster. I'm guessing based on the opening post they kept Andrew Short and ditched Alessi who moved BACK to suzuki.

So I think you missed the news Decoster moved to KTM in 2010. lol

For all your motorcycle news and motorcycle reviews - Motorcycle-usa.com

el SID

Date Joined Nov 2010

Posted 10/10/2011 9:46 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Yep I did. dumbarse. too much Honolulu blue kool aid rich...

current hacks
1996 honda vfr
1973 kawasaki h1
1998 suzuki rm 125

el SID

Date Joined Nov 2010

Posted 10/14/2011 8:43 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
My wife has been waxing on about the switch,shes a lover of all things dungey, now making fun of me cause she knew decoster moved as well. I just missed it,somehow. wheres that dunce cap at?

current hacks
1996 honda vfr
1973 kawasaki h1
1998 suzuki rm 125