Motorcycle USA Forums : Join the Revolution
  HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumHelp

Motorcycle Message Board - Motorcycle USA > MotorcycleUSA.com! > Sportbike > 2008 Suzuki Hayabusa and B-King - First Look  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
57 posts in this thread.
Viewing Page :
 1  2  3 
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

Smitty
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Mar 2003
Total Posts : 22123

Posted 5/4/2010 7:10 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
From the prints that I have seen of the B-King it is one bike I would definately not waste my money on.

Remember all the others on the road are crazy & out to kill you.

Triumph Guy
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Mar 2008
Total Posts : 1926

Posted 5/4/2010 8:09 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
As you all know I like function over looks. If it performs it sells to me, no matter how ugly or unartitist it may be. Dang another non word. The B-King is a fantaboulous, sick, brodie, machine. I would be very happy with one, if it had some pones. (Excessive HP).

Asphalt the greatest tattoo remover.

el SID
merely a man equipped with a bag a seedless grapes

Date Joined Nov 2010
Total Posts : 1947

Posted 7/29/2011 4:51 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
brandonfrazar said...
I think Hayabusa looks good compare to B-King, because the design and style of Busa is really great and its power and performance is amazing. Suzuki had also claimed in 1992 that Hayabusa is a world fastest bike. Hayabusa is a fantastic bike ever.

Dude in 1992 suzuki were running air to oil cooled gsxr 1100s so doubt it. Im going out on a limb here and saying that its more about your tag than it is about bikes..... eyes eyes

Post Edited By Moderator (Rich_S) : 7/29/2011 6:12:39 PM GMT

jon
Registered Member

Date Joined Aug 2004
Total Posts : 5959

Posted 7/29/2011 3:30 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
el SID said...
brandonfrazar said...

I think Hayabusa looks good compare to B-King, because the design and style of Busa is really great and its power and performance is amazing. Suzuki had also claimed in 1992 that Hayabusa is a world fastest bike. Hayabusa is a fantastic bike ever.

Dude in 1992 suzuki were running air to oil cooled gsxr 1100s so doubt it. Im going out on a limb here and saying that its more about your tag than it is about bikes.....

yep, the peregrine falcon didn't appear until 99'. i know because i used to own a 99' silver/copper version of it.

RedDog
Retired SportBike Bum

Date Joined Mar 2003
Total Posts : 13635

Posted 7/29/2011 5:06 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
The Busa have a performance appeal to me - but not the way it looks. The B-King has it both and unique.
Show them one of your pics, Jon,

RedDog
Think Ahead! Travel Light & Leave Your Fears Behind You!
Normal People Scare me! Travel Light and Leave Your Fears Behind You!

jon
Registered Member

Date Joined Aug 2004
Total Posts : 5959

Posted 7/29/2011 7:31 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
RedDog said...
The B-King has it both and unique.

yes sir and best all around bike i've owned so far. it is unique due to the low number of units in the states and i'm glad for it. i've only seen a handful of b-kings on the road so far (more than say a k1200r but less than say a zrx1200). i've owned it for close to 4 years now and still haven't seen any naked bike out there that i would trade it for.

ZX Rider
Triumph guy

Date Joined May 2010
Total Posts : 485

Posted 7/30/2011 2:15 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
The B King is a super machine. Easy to rebuild and fast as heck.

Asphalt, the greatest tattoo remover.