Motorcycle USA Forums : Join the Revolution
  HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumHelp

Motorcycle Message Board - Motorcycle USA > MotorcycleUSA.com! > Sportbike > Space shuttle and an rsvr aprc.  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

el SID
merely a man equipped with a bag a seedless grapes

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Nov 2010
Total Posts : 1947

Posted 8/10/2011 7:13 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
neat vid full of info. fountian of useless knowledge has to start somewhere lol.

the best bike out.... is the one your on...
current hacks
1996 honda vfr
track hack? 2012 tuono rsv4 aprc? who knows,cant decide....
1973 kawasaki h1
1998 suzuki rm 125

Bullet
That guy

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Apr 2008
Total Posts : 720

Posted 8/10/2011 8:29 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Nice video. I also watched the one with the Nissan vs. bike. Such a sweet bike.

"Of all the things i've lost, I miss my mind the most!"

el SID
merely a man equipped with a bag a seedless grapes

Date Joined Nov 2010
Total Posts : 1947

Posted 8/11/2011 2:40 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Yeah I agree. To be honest, I havent really wanted a full on tech bike till the aprc. But the electronics package is very cool,loads of settings,v 4 symphony,and I now want a tech bike.

the best bike out.... is the one your on...
current hacks
1996 honda vfr
track hack? 2012 tuono rsv4 aprc? who knows,cant decide....
1973 kawasaki h1
1998 suzuki rm 125

thesoapster
Registered Member

Date Joined Sep 2007
Total Posts : 1408

Posted 8/11/2011 4:16 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
While electronics are cool, I had thought part of the point of even having a V4 engine with that kind of staggered firing order was for better traction and so you do not NEED to have electronics. I understand (and was thankful to have) them on the S1000RR, which has a power curve that just explodes and slaps you in the face. V4, my bike's crossplane i4...the power delivery feels a lot more constant and manageable.