Motorcycle USA Forums : Join the Revolution
  HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumHelp

Motorcycle Message Board - Motorcycle USA > MotorcycleUSA.com! > Custom/Cruiser > 2012 Victory Motorcycles First Look  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

Rich_S
MCUSA Staff

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Feb 2009
Total Posts : -537

Posted 7/28/2011 11:46 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Victory Motorcycles broke wraps on its 2012 lineup, a 15 motorcycle combination of tourers, cruisers, and factory customs. Spill a little wine for my friend who I rode to Sturgis last year, the Victory Vision 8-Ball, because it got the ax. Trumpet the introduction of one new model, a full-boat touring version of the popular Cross Country appropriately dubbed the 2012 Cross Country Tour. The CORE Custom Program is back once again and Victory continues to use its Freedom 106/6 V-Twin across the platform, albeit in two different states of tune. The primary focus of Victory’s 2012 effort centers on improving the touring experience and boasts that its newest addition has the most storage space of any stock motorcycle in the world, capable of holding 15 small clowns and one circus donkey. Wait a minute, I think I’m confusing that with a show I saw in TJ. Victory does claim the 2012 Cross Country Tour comes with a whopping 41 gallons of total storage space, though.

Check out the rest in the 2012 Victory Motorcycles First Look.

Desmolicious
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Aug 2004
Total Posts : 5507

Posted 7/28/2011 1:41 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Two things popped out - how much bigger the bags on the XCountry are compared to the Vision - which was the thing that burys the Vision IMO, and how the Vision is cheaper than the XCountry even though it has more equipment (elect adjustable shield, heated seats etc).

Børk! Børk! Børk!