Motorcycle USA Forums : Join the Revolution
  HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumHelp

Motorcycle Message Board - Motorcycle USA > MotorcycleUSA.com! > MCUSA Site/Forum Questions & Suggestions > Question about wallpapers  Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post Reply Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

Tristan1188
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Sep 2010
Total Posts : 3

Posted 9/10/2010 5:04 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.

I noticed that there were only calendar wallpapers for September

So I was wondering if you are still going to post the wallpapers

That are without the calendar cause there great wallpapers and sometimes I like to keep em up past the current month.  :D

Rich_S
MCUSA Staff

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Feb 2009
Total Posts : -537

Posted 9/13/2010 9:16 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Tristan1188 said...

I noticed that there were only calendar wallpapers for September

So I was wondering if you are still going to post the wallpapers

That are without the calendar cause there great wallpapers and sometimes I like to keep em up past the current month.  :D

Yeah there should be. We're trying to get things back on track after our guy who did the wallpapers moved to a different department. Hopefully things will be back to the way they were soon.

For all your motorcycle news and motorcycle reviews - Motorcycle-usa.com

Tristan1188
Registered Member

Date Joined Sep 2010
Total Posts : 3

Posted 9/13/2010 11:55 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Ok cool & Thank You!

New Topic Post Reply Printable Version

Forum Information
Currently it is Friday, March 24, 2017 8:57 AM (GMT -7)
There are a total of 500,924 posts in 39,661 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 0 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 21237 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, whhhhhaaaat.
1 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details