Motorcycle USA Forums : Join the Revolution
  HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumHelp

Motorcycle Message Board - Motorcycle USA > MotorcycleUSA.com! > MCUSA Site/Forum Questions & Suggestions > want a scooter review  Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post Reply Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

Mado-D
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Oct 2011
Total Posts : 5

Posted 10/26/2011 3:29 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Hello Thank you for accepting me, I watch your reviews for motorscooters and cycles and I take your opinions of them very seriously I recently purchased an X-Treme Scooter XB 700Li (I'm not sure if you're aware of what that is so you can find out everything about that bike if you go to WWW.X-TremeScooters.Com) I like it and I want to buy another one but I'm not sure if that's a good idea there are some videos on "Youtube" but nothing extensive I was wondering if you guys could do a review of that bike and give me and countless other viewers your overall opinion about this bike like I said "I like it" but before I buy another one I would really like your professional opinion on this subject.

Post Edited By Moderator (lionlady) : 11/12/2011 8:40:42 PM GMT

Image Attachment :
Image Preview
xb700li-side-left-blue-600px(1).jpg
  97KB (image/jpeg)
This image has been viewed 234 time(s).
Image Attachment :
Image Preview
xb700li-angle-right-blue-600px.jpg
  92KB (image/jpeg)
This image has been viewed 243 time(s).
Image Attachment :
Image Preview
xb700li-frontback-blue-600px.jpg
  105KB (image/jpeg)
This image has been viewed 257 time(s).
Image Attachment :
Image Preview
xb700li-headlight-1025px(1).jpg
  215KB (image/jpeg)
This image has been viewed 274 time(s).
Image Attachment :
Image Preview
xb700li-rear-1025px(1).jpg
  194KB (image/jpeg)
This image has been viewed 250 time(s).

Smitty
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Mar 2003
Total Posts : 22123

Posted 11/7/2011 1:59 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.

Mado, most of us are m/c riders.  We do not have anything against scooters & you will probaly not some will reply to your Thread & find that they also have a m/c as well.  To some quite dedicated to scooters.

Near the end of WWII I had purchased a number or well used Brigs & Stratton to Johnston Iron horse motors, as used on farms for so many uses like NO ELECTRICITY.  Along with a two Villiers Powered 125cc bikes, no longer main, & made up a number of sort of usless scooters, but the oen with the Villiers power plant & three speeds in the cog box, WELL believe me it went toot-sweet.

I also moved to Banff National Park in Alberta to set up a sport shop basically for mountaineers & skiers.

Still I spotted a number of mopeds to scooters of 125cc from Jawa, NSU Perima to Lambretta & all seemed to have problems & asked me to make the changes.

Then in the 80s I was in this Okanagan Valley to notice a Yamha 125cc scooter, with electric start & ease of shifting.  I asked if I could take if to a short run as I wanted to hit the ex-railway to street car tracks & the scooter did not almost go out of safe travelling.  For the Spanish to the German ones were TERRIBLE for if you relaxed your hands the front wheel would snap full lock to the left or right.  The JPN makers had made the correction.

My reason of keeping track what is on the market for in this country people are purchasing 49cc two-stroke that cannot travel on the Hwy 97 at 80 to 100KPH NOR can the climb the steep hills for the many towns are sort of on a mountain side MEANING so many homes are up steep climbs & the 49cc is NOT the answer to someone without a DL or LP which means also compulsory liability insurance.  Any thing about 49cc is with the above costs to demands by the insurance prople along with the RCMP.

So a number of 49cc scooters have been leaning against homes, or fences for the past year or two as they need MORE POWER that cannot be obtained for many reasons, which is sort of menioned above.  A flat terrain ONLY then the 49cc scooter is good.

Remember all the others on the road are crazy & out to kill you.

Kz1000st
Registered Member

Date Joined Aug 2008
Total Posts : 351

Posted 11/8/2011 5:38 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
If this scooter is a "Hybrid" where's the exhaust pipe? Do they call it a hybrid because you can run electric or pedal it? Small electric scooters suffer from no range and no speed.

Mado-D
Registered Member

Date Joined Oct 2011

Posted 11/12/2011 11:37 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I'm not sure but there is no exhaust pipe and who cares the word "Hybrid" just sounds cool and to the untrained eye it looks like a Super powered Motorscooter but in actuality it's just a Super powered bicycle Ha,Ha, Ha and on top of that the girls love it and wait till' I hook it up with LED bulbs(No it was not built with LED bulbs cheap i know) an extra HUB motor and battery with 64 volt controller to give it more power so I can at least get on the Highway with it I will have the sexiest E-Bike in the world!!!

Post Edited (Mado-D) : 11/12/2011 6:41:44 PM GMT

Smitty
Registered Member

Date Joined Mar 2003
Total Posts : 22123

Posted 11/12/2011 12:43 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I have made this mistake a few times of NO SUBJECT.  So if you want to question or make a comment then best to have a COMMENT

Remember all the others on the road are crazy & out to kill you.

Mado-D
Registered Member

Date Joined Oct 2011

Posted 11/13/2011 5:03 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Will do Smitty.

Mado-D
Registered Member

Date Joined Oct 2011

Posted 11/17/2011 2:34 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
So what are you trying to say that my bike is dirt well you're too late I know my bike is dirt but the ladies don't know that...Ha Ha Ha!!!

Casper
The teddy bear of doom,,,

Date Joined Sep 2006
Total Posts : 4099

Posted 11/18/2011 10:44 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Well that's a different flavor of Spam. Charming colour, delightful bouquet, but tart on the tongue.

The world's a funny place,
full of funny people,
doing funny things.

New Topic Post Reply Printable Version

Forum Information
Currently it is Saturday, April 29, 2017 10:03 PM (GMT -7)
There are a total of 500,924 posts in 39,661 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 0 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 21237 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, whhhhhaaaat.
1 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details