Motorcycle USA Forums : Join the Revolution
  HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumHelp

Motorcycle Message Board - Motorcycle USA > MotorcycleUSA.com! > Ride Reports > Friendly reminder on forum policies! please read  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ | Show Newest Post First ]

Da 919_ster
Internet Legend

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Apr 2003
Total Posts : 657

Posted 2/16/2008 1:10 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
ok i have noticedlately that some newer members are postinge same topic multiple times in different sections.  please note that according to mcusa rules, members should post there topics appropriate to forum category and only post it once.  example, if you have a mechanical issue, post it once in ask motoman.  if you wanna debate on political issues, post in the war section, or if you got a bike for sale, go to the flea market.  effective now, if someone post several of the same post, i will lock it.  spam will be deleted!  off topic items will be locked and i will notify the poster in order to give them an opportunity to repost it in the correct section then i will delete it. 

everyone, especially new members, please review these rules posted here

any questions, just me or any of the moderators.

thank you

da 919_ster

lionlady
-----Mistress of Novices. -Total miles: 85,000+

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Sep 2003
Total Posts : 2759

Posted 2/17/2008 3:21 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.

Ummm, er... I've been just moving threads to the "proper" forum.

If you can't find it where you posted it, think about where it should have been posted and look THERE.

P

ATGATT: Because walking away in disgust, beats riding away in an ambulance.

Da 919_ster
Internet Legend

Date Joined Apr 2003
Total Posts : 657

Posted 2/24/2008 4:40 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
lionlady said...

Ummm, er... I've been just moving threads to the "proper" forum.

If you can't find it where you posted it, think about where it should have been posted and look THERE.

P

unfortunately, i can't move threads.  hopefully new members will read this and post accordingly.  cool