Motorcycle USA Forums : Join the Revolution
  HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumHelp

Motorcycle Message Board - Motorcycle USA > MotorcycleUSA.com! > Ride Reports > HD ride to Eureka Utah 4-16-11  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

Triumph Guy
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Mar 2008
Total Posts : 1926

Posted 4/8/2011 5:52 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Start at the Harley shop in SLC,10 am. I will be riding with my Harley friends on the 14. We all agree not to ride in the pack and the best brakes take up the 6. We are a small group, and will only be six bikes in a staggerd formation. Distance in that formation is a 6 second rule not 4. No showing off or drinking. Watch your mirrors for squids and that is not a sport bike per say. Bullet? Wanna ride the 14?

Asphalt the greatest tattoo remover.

Bullet
That guy

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Apr 2008
Total Posts : 720

Posted 4/9/2011 7:15 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Sounds interesting. I have my daughter that weekend but I may be able to swing something. I will definitely let you know.

"Of all the things i've lost, I miss my mind the most!"

Triumph Guy
Registered Member

Date Joined Mar 2008
Total Posts : 1926

Posted 4/9/2011 11:23 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Family first, always.
Bullet said...
Sounds interesting. I have my daughter that weekend but I may be able to swing something. I will definitely let you know.

Asphalt the greatest tattoo remover.

Bullet
That guy

Date Joined Apr 2008

Posted 4/9/2011 2:36 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
And if it ever STOPS snowing!!  Hahahaha

ZX Rider
Triumph guy

Date Joined May 2010
Total Posts : 485

Posted 4/16/2011 9:16 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Did the Eureka ride today with about 640 riders. Lost my group and was following behind a cruiser rider, with his wife/girlfriend. Entered a sharp right hand turn and to my shock he entered low to high and almost smacked a cage when he crossed a double yellow into on coming traffic. There was about 20 other riders behind me and followed my line for entry and exit. Monkey see monkey do. I was well behind him, not to pose a threat, or intimadate some sort of race behavior. Our small group waited until everone left the banquet and putted home at leisure, safe and sound. 

Bullet
That guy

Date Joined Apr 2008

Posted 4/17/2011 2:54 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Sounds kind of scary. Sorry I couldn't make it. Plenty more times to ride this season though. 640?? Way to many for me. Glad you guys didn't get caught in the middle of that mess.

ZX Rider
Triumph guy

Date Joined May 2010

Posted 4/18/2011 5:35 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
It was scary, and as usual , some tool passed at least 40 cruisers at his top speed, on a two lane road. He was on a metric cruiser which is easy to tell the differance with the engine sound. He was making about 120 mph.
Bullet said...
Sounds kind of scary. Sorry I couldn't make it. Plenty more times to ride this season though. 640?? Way to many for me. Glad you guys didn't get caught in the middle of that mess.

MotoMan1
Registered Member

Date Joined Jan 2012
Total Posts : 7

Posted 1/20/2012 5:08 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Sweet ride! How long did it take?

ZX Rider
Triumph guy

Date Joined May 2010

Posted 1/23/2012 3:49 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
It's an all day ride, just stay away from the pack. Next one is March 25, maybe.

Asphalt, the greatest tattoo remover.