Motorcycle USA Forums : Join the Revolution
  HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumHelp

Motorcycle Message Board - Motorcycle USA > MotorcycleUSA.com! > MotoGirls > need to sell my pink new helmet  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

ycey88
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Apr 2010
Total Posts : 13

Posted 5/19/2010 12:02 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
hey everyone!

so im a newbie with motorcycling. I took a class got my m on my lisence and bought a helmet. well i got a little ahead of myself and realized i need to spend my money on higher priorities. Therefor im trying to sell the helmet i purchsed. Never been used. i only put it on to fit it. It is a womens small.

please reply if you are interested!
Image Attachment :
Image Preview
0502002311(0001).jpg
  14KB (image/pjpeg)
This image has been viewed 254 time(s).

All4Blakey
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Apr 2008
Total Posts : 347

Posted 5/19/2010 1:06 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I think you should reconsider. A helmet should be your number one priority because it protects your brain and if you injure that you could be eating through a straw for the rest of your life.

You could buy a cheaper one. But the HJC is a good and relatively inexpensive helmet.

2004 BMW R1150R (Otto)
2007 Yamaha V-Star 650 Classic (Mo)
Newbodometer: 8600 miles

talon
she rides

Date Joined Mar 2003
Total Posts : 688

Posted 5/19/2010 1:07 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Looks like a nice helmet. You may get some bites in the "flea market" section of this forum (no pun intended :-))
All4Blakey is right though, helmet should be your top priority motorcycle gear-wise.

Ride it like you want to ride tomorrow.

Post Edited (talon) : 5/19/2010 8:12:09 PM GMT

ycey88
Registered Member

Date Joined Apr 2010

Posted 5/19/2010 1:17 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
im not even riding :( renting  cost $ and i dont have a bike or ride with anyone.. its not being used.. but i will probably keep it because the sec i would sell it id probably have an oppurtunity to wear it.. thanx guys for the concern.

All4Blakey
Registered Member

Date Joined Apr 2008

Posted 5/19/2010 6:05 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Did you change your mind about riding?

I remember your posts awhile back and it seemed like you really wanted to ride. If you're giving it up after showing so much enthusiasm, that's too bad.

2004 BMW R1150R (Otto)

ycey88
Registered Member

Date Joined Apr 2010

Posted 5/20/2010 6:50 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
no not at all.. i love to ride and want to just it is an expensive hobby to like :/

All4Blakey
Registered Member

Date Joined Apr 2008

Posted 5/20/2010 7:43 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
For me it's also my primary mode of transportation.

Yes, it can be expensive. But, you can also do it less expensively too. If you love it enough and don't have to have the perfect bike and the perfect gear, but instead are okay with a bike of some description and safe, inexpensive gear, and you learn how to work on your own bike to do maintenance (so you aren't paying a mechanic $80+ an hour) it can be much more reasonable in price.

2004 BMW R1150R (Otto)

talon
she rides

Date Joined Mar 2003
Total Posts : 688

Posted 5/21/2010 12:35 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
IMO, better to have a helmet and not need it at the moment then not have a helmet and be tempted to ride pillion without.
If you hang with motorcyclists, cute as you are someone WILL offer you a ride :-)

Ride it like you want to ride tomorrow.

ycey88
Registered Member

Date Joined Apr 2010

Posted 5/21/2010 12:57 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
:) is that so lol we shall see then huh

colder
Registered Member

Date Joined Jul 2008
Total Posts : 963

Posted 5/24/2010 11:32 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
How much are you looking to get for it?