Motorcycle USA Forums : Join the Revolution
  HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumHelp

Motorcycle Message Board - Motorcycle USA > MotorcycleUSA.com! > MotoGirls > Any off-road girls? Southern California.  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

AZMotoBrat
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Jul 2010
Total Posts : 2

Posted 7/30/2010 9:32 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Hello,
You never know what you find and where. I bumped into this forum looking for Dunlops 739 for my KTM.
I have been on few other forums for many years: dirt bike and sport bike, I ride both.
I thought this might be a good place and opportunity to call up for some company for off-road riding.
We, my husband and I, live in two places, AZ and SoCal, and sometimes my husband has to stay in AZ house while I am stuck in CA for work for weeks.
I am looking for a female company to do some off-road riding. Being by myself  doesn't stop me, and I ride a lot, but it is always better not to ride alone.
I an in South Orange County, I have KTM 525EXC, street legal- I can ride any forest service roads or trails where posted "no unlicensed vehicels", and pick up some pavement just to get from one trail network to another.
When in CA I usually ride either east of San Diego (Anzo Borrego state park, Corral Canyon etc), or up around Big Bear Lake and north towards Victorville/ Barstow. Sometimes I pick up a short half-day ride along Main Divide in Cleveland National Forest off Ortega Highway. I usually haul my bike on my truck to where pavement ends just to prevent tires from getting ruined on the pavement and to have extra gas handy.
If any of you gilrs are interested to join and if you have  street legal dirt bikes please PM me. Even if you are not street legal, there is Ocotillo Wells OHV area and some Green Sticker areas near by and up north. Let's go kick up some roost.

This is Ghost Ride, reguesting fly- by.

Post Edited (AZMotoBrat) : 7/30/2010 4:36:52 PM GMT

Image Attachment :
Image Preview
small_AZMG_2007.jpg
  709KB (image/pjpeg)
This image has been viewed 413 time(s).