Motorcycle USA Forums : Join the Revolution
  HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumHelp

Motorcycle Message Board - Motorcycle USA > MotorcycleUSA.com! > MotoGirls > Thank god i found you guys  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

suzeslade
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Oct 2010
Total Posts : 4

Posted 10/22/2010 3:15 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
So i was given a 1970 honda CB 175 from a friend in Colorado. He didn't want it and it was the perfect first bike for me. I've ridden before and have my license but never owned my own. I would sneak my moms bike out and my boyfriends and now i don't need to!!! so i finally got her running today. still have things to tweak but MAN, it's such an accomplishment to fix it with just a few suggestions from dad and his logic of...." figure it out".

So , girls, if you're riding near the Philadelphia area, hit me up. I will be the girl grinning from ear to ear on her cafe racer, pushing 80mph:)

thunderhousecycles
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Nov 2010
Total Posts : 18

Posted 12/2/2010 3:11 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
That's great you got your bike running. You should post some pics of it when you get a chance..

Smitty
Registered Member

Date Joined Mar 2003
Total Posts : 22123

Posted 12/2/2010 6:38 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Good size bike for a starter.  Have you taken the MSF Course for there could be your answer in starting to learn how to ride amongst these tank like cages people try to drive.

Sorry I must have pressed the wrong key taking me into the womens section, so my mistake. 

Remember all the others on the road are crazy & out to kill you.

Post Edited (Smitty) : 12/9/2010 7:16:37 PM GMT

Renee1989
Registered Member

Date Joined Dec 2010
Total Posts : 23

Posted 12/23/2010 11:32 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
we have many spare parts for honda CB175

Chongqing Gulong Machinery Parts Factory------one of the leading manufacturer of motorcycle parts.
We accept OEM according to your requirements.

You will find better price in China.
If you have any need,please feel free to contact us.

MSN:cqgulong@hotmail.com
Email:cqgulong@gmail.com
Mobile:0086-13635480232