Motorcycle USA Forums : Join the Revolution
  HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumHelp

Motorcycle Message Board - Motorcycle USA > MotorcycleUSA.com! > Events and Rallies > Sturgis Motorcycle Rally 2007 Preview  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

Harley1
Forum Moderator

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Dec 2006
Total Posts : 247

Posted 8/3/2007 11:37 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Once again, the mother of all rallies is upon us. Headed towards Sturgis or already there? Let us know about your travels and what's going on in the scene here after checking out the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally 2007 Preview.

How was your 2007 Sturgis experience? Did you see or take place in any of the events listed in the 2007 Sturgis Motorcycle Rally Wrap-Up article? Share your tales in the MCUSA Forum.

Post Edited (Harley1) : 8/16/2007 7:21:54 PM GMT

HogWild
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Oct 2006
Total Posts : 5123

Posted 8/6/2007 7:14 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I think everybody should go to Sturgis once. For me, once was 1 time too many and while it is a real hum-dinger I would rather ride them hills in the off season when there aren't a few hundred thousand bikers around to screw things up for my otherwise awesome ride.

Moto-Pat
Registered Member

Date Joined May 2005
Total Posts : 1181

Posted 8/9/2007 2:17 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
My older brother arrived in Kuait yesterday for two weeks before he moves on to Taji to do his tour. I'll send him the story. He has be riding H-D's sence the early 70's and has been to Stugis once.