Motorcycle USA Forums : Join the Revolution
  HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumHelp

Motorcycle Message Board - Motorcycle USA > MotorcycleUSA.com! > Product Reviews > comunications systems  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

Helder
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Sep 2010
Total Posts : 2

Posted 9/6/2010 5:20 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Who knows about experiences with Midland sistem, it works?
Somebody tell me similiar in US?

Meanie_Intruder
Posted a Pic of a Man Thong

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Mar 2003
Total Posts : 2099

Posted 9/6/2010 5:26 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
You have to be more specific. Which system model? IMO, Midland isn't all that great, though, they make great FRS radios. For motorcycling, the preferred communication system is J & M and Scala Rider. For the money, Scala Rider is first choice and an excellent system.

"A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people"

Helder
Registered Member

Date Joined Sep 2010
Total Posts : 2

Posted 9/8/2010 2:02 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I was thinking on BT2 TWIN KIT.

Deacon Blues
The Imaginary Director

Date Joined Mar 2003
Total Posts : 2946

Posted 9/30/2011 3:40 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Ordered the Scala Pro system, mainly because of the full-duplex bike-to-bike capability and the multiple Bluetooth device pairings (phone, GPS, etc).

Once it arrives, I'd be happy to post a full writeup of the install, performance review, and all that.

"Lane splitting will never be accepted in those areas where driving is considered a martial art."

AlexW52
Registered Member

Date Joined Nov 2011
Total Posts : 1

Posted 11/30/2011 6:48 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Not sure if you are still looking but I'd like to recommend the UClear HBC100 communicator. It fits nicely and is super easy to install. I use it with my HJC carbon fiber full face helmet and what I love the most is that the communicator is really small (no wind noise to speak of) and it doesn’t have the boom (I hate these). The sound quality is much superior to everything I have tried before. It’s flat out superior technology at a great price. I work with a company that works with UClear but have been riding motorcycles for 30 years (currently a café racer-styled Ducati Monster) and have been using the HBC100 and really liking it. This thing just works!

Check it out at http://www.uclearstore.com. I think you will be impressed!