Motorcycle USA Forums : Join the Revolution
  HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumHelp

Motorcycle Message Board - Motorcycle USA > MotorcycleUSA.com! > Product Reviews > Motorcycle Superstore SUCKS!!!  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
28 posts in this thread.
Viewing Page :
 1  2 
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

Rich_S
MCUSA Staff

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Feb 2009
Total Posts : -537

Posted 7/18/2011 9:12 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
mike12345 said...
Like the original poster, I was trying to get to word out to other riders about getting burnt by MS.  So here you have 2 seperate 1 post count riders posting on the forum about thier bad experience with the same company and rather than considering that the company is not perfect you and others choose to put the blame on the consumer.      
I don't know if you check the email address you used to register your account but Superstore is attempting contacting you about this issue.

For all your motorcycle news and motorcycle reviews - Motorcycle-usa.com

el SID
merely a man equipped with a bag a seedless grapes

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Nov 2010
Total Posts : 1947

Posted 7/18/2011 9:29 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Now that is funny,dudes griping and moaning and doesnt even check his email. Hahahahahahahaha

the best bike out.... is the one your on...
current hacks
1996 honda vfr
empty slot needing to be filled miss the "wing"
1973 kawasaki h1
1998 suzuki rm 125

kamo
1100 Honda saber

Date Joined Aug 2005
Total Posts : 2061

Posted 7/19/2011 1:44 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
My count is up because I have been around a while Mike. Most folks who rant on their first post are suspect for content and validity. cool

Kamo 07 1100 Honda Saber Candy Black Cherry. East Alabama If you need a smile, just turn the key and ride!