Motorcycle USA Forums : Join the Revolution
  HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumHelp

Motorcycle Message Board - Motorcycle USA > MotorcycleUSA.com! > Bike Reviews > 2012 Kawasaki Teryx4 First Ride  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

Rich_S
MCUSA Staff

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Feb 2009
Total Posts : -537

Posted 11/16/2011 1:15 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Kawasaki extends its RUV platform with the 2012 Teryx4, offering extra passenger space for family and friends to enjoy the ride. We head to Tennessee to try out the new side-by-side and see where it fits in the emerging four-seater market.

Check out the full report here: 2012 Kawasaki Teryx4 First Ride

el SID
merely a man equipped with a bag a seedless grapes

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Nov 2010
Total Posts : 1947

Posted 11/16/2011 6:11 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
So I was waiting for the thing to come apart and be a motorcycle rich..... but it never happened... lol For the money,go buy a tj series jeep.
You dont have to wear a helmet.  Oh,and most importantly,you can drive it to the trail.

the best bike out.... is the one your on...
current hacks
1996 honda vfr
 2012 tuono rsv4 aprc on order baby.... march 2012
1973 kawasaki h1
1998 suzuki rm 125

Budoka
Registered Member

Date Joined Feb 2009
Total Posts : 938

Posted 11/21/2011 12:47 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
The Teryx models that I've driven have had some very nice features, and some very large achilles heels. Fairly agile and maneuverable, but harsh suspension and awkward controls. It will be interesting to personally compare the 4 seat model Teryx with the Ranger Crew next year. BTW, the RZR 4 gives little if anything away to the RZR S other than a minimal amount of turning radius. Both Ranger and RZR will outpull the Teryx in any seating form...2000# Ranger and 1500# RZR. 12" ground clearance and far better handling and ride. Cheers to Kawi for coming out with a competetive multi-seater though, the market just grew some more.

I never get lost, there's always lots of people telling me where to go!

Casper
The teddy bear of doom,,,

Date Joined Sep 2006
Total Posts : 4099

Posted 12/2/2011 6:33 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
What's next?

"First ride! The new 2013 Pacemaker Series, from Peterbilt!"

Not a motorcycle, however, www.motopigs-usa.com appears to be available.  If you guys want to review farm equipment or hybrid strains of marijuana or other forms of non-motorcycle crap, well.

I come here because I'm interested in motorcycles, which this beast,,, ain't.  roll

<<Yeah yeah,  I know.  If I don't want to read about the new Thunderbeast 8,000 then don't click the link.  I didn't>>

The world's a funny place,
full of funny people,
doing funny things.

Post Edited (Casper) : 12/2/2011 1:54:00 PM GMT

el SID
merely a man equipped with a bag a seedless grapes

Date Joined Nov 2010
Total Posts : 1947

Posted 12/2/2011 7:30 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.

LMAO

Best bike out is the one Im on,sod the rest lmao
current hacks

1996 honda vfr
2012 tuono rsv4 aprc on order baby.... march 2012
1973 kawasaki h1
1998 suzuki rm 125

stenejohn
Registered Member

Date Joined Nov 2011
Total Posts : 28

Posted 12/5/2011 5:54 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Wow..nice post.

Thank you for sharing with us.

Budoka
Registered Member

Date Joined Feb 2009
Total Posts : 938

Posted 12/10/2011 4:36 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Hehe, good retort Casper! Look at it this way, it's MCUSA's off road (er off topic?) divisionlol
Casper said...
What's next?

Not a motorcycle, however, www.motopigs-usa.com appears to be available.  If you guys want to review farm equipment or hybrid strains of marijuana or other forms of non-motorcycle crap, well.

I come here because I'm interested in motorcycles, which this beast,,, ain't.  roll

<<Yeah yeah,  I know.  If I don't want to read about the new Thunderbeast 8,000 then don't click the link.  I didn't>>

I never get lost, there's always lots of people telling me where to go!