Motorcycle USA Forums : Join the Revolution
  HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumHelp

Motorcycle Message Board - Motorcycle USA > MotorcycleUSA.com! > Racing > Link for downloading races +++NEW LINK ADDED+++  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ | Show Newest Post First ]

ianisme
Typical Bloody Brit!

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Mar 2003
Total Posts : 8211

Posted 3/20/2006 8:21 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I can't post the link in here as the site has rules about that kind of thing. But if you know what a bit torrent is and want to download some races, then send me a pm. At the moment they have the WSBK rounds and world trials championships. It really needs more bike racing enthusiasts to take off so feel free to join.

On the fabled planet of Kittenworld, the most feared weapon of war is the CATapult.

Post Edited (ianisme) : 6/4/2007 6:37:57 PM GMT

connio
Tahiti bungalow

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Feb 2005
Total Posts : 510

Posted 3/20/2006 8:24 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
cool

RedDog
Retired SportBike Bum

Date Joined Mar 2003
Total Posts : 13635

Posted 3/24/2006 1:00 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Great, Ian. I see what I miss ... which I strive hard not to.

RedDog
Travel Light & Leave Your Fears Behind You!
Normal People Scare me!

x2468
Registered Member

Date Joined Feb 2005
Total Posts : 1183

Posted 3/24/2006 10:30 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
i have tried to figure out BT fr SX races and failed horribly. it was harder than i thought. but i'll PM u.

Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4
Kawasaki Kx250

You don't stop riding cuz you get old, you get old cuz you stop riding. ride till you die.

ianisme
Typical Bloody Brit!

Date Joined Mar 2003

Posted 3/24/2006 11:30 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Bit Torrents are easy. Go to this website and download and install the client software. Now go to a bit torrent site such as Racing Underground, click on the thing you want to download and follow the prompts to save it to somewhere on your drive. I have seen all of the SX races there so you should have no problem getting them.

In a sign of increasingly difficult times, even great masterpieces have to work for a living.

Post Edited (ianisme) : 7/7/2008 10:12:05 PM GMT

ianisme
Typical Bloody Brit!

Date Joined Mar 2003

Posted 3/25/2006 1:16 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
The site I mentioned in the first post seems to have the latest MotoGP stuff for download too. Some of the qualifying practice sessions are up there now. If you need that link, let me know by pm.

The truth behind the fiction. For GeoffG.

ianisme
Typical Bloody Brit!

Date Joined Mar 2003

Posted 3/26/2006 8:58 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
All 3 races have now been posted there. Even if you have Speed they are worth downloading as the coverage is being done by Eurosport.

ianisme
Typical Bloody Brit!

Date Joined Mar 2003

Posted 3/26/2006 9:55 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
The latest goodie to appear on the site is British Superbike racing. I am a happy bunny! :-)

abr
Registered Member

Date Joined Jun 2004
Total Posts : 156

Posted 5/4/2006 10:08 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Ian, I seem to get only spanish commentary versions online... could you pm me the site you are speaking about if you cannot post here? You can delete this post later...

ianisme
Typical Bloody Brit!

Date Joined Mar 2003

Posted 6/6/2006 8:54 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
The 2006 NW200 and the 2006 Isle of Man TT races have just been posted. Come and get some real races! ;-)

Stalkers are just creepy!

rawanibauer
Registered Member

Date Joined Aug 2006
Total Posts : 294

Posted 3/8/2007 10:11 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Ianisme any of your sites planning to host the GP race in HD?!  GP subscription for HD is 100 euros!  I was hoping for a bit less!  Can you PM me the goodies?!

"When you give food to the poor they call you a saint. When you ask why the poor have no food, they call you a communist"  (Archbishop Helder Camara)

rubber_side_down1000
Registered Member

Date Joined Aug 2006
Total Posts : 244

Posted 3/8/2007 10:15 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
You got mail

11. Nicky Hayden USA Repsol Honda Team (M) 1min 57.629 secs
Two falls from the Konstistancy Kid could signify the WC's feeling the heat. Needs to paint another humungous number '1' on his helmet with this result.

ianisme
Typical Bloody Brit!

Date Joined Mar 2003

Posted 6/4/2007 11:37 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Just found a new site and they don't have any rules about secrecy.
www.racing-underground.com/index.ru

On the fabled planet of Kittenworld, the most feared weapon of war is the CATapult.

gchurch#78
Registered Member

Date Joined Apr 2008
Total Posts : 1

Posted 4/27/2008 7:52 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.

skull Hey out there. Does any one remember Gene Church when he use to race a Harley then when he went to a Honda racing a CBR 900