Motorcycle USA Forums : Join the Revolution
  HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumHelp

Motorcycle Message Board - Motorcycle USA > MotorcycleUSA.com! > Racing > Race pic of the day.....One for the ditch...LOL  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
230 posts in this thread.
Viewing Page :
 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 
[ << Previous Thread | Show Newest Post First ]

el SID
merely a man equipped with a bag a seedless grapes

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Nov 2010
Total Posts : 1947

Posted 12/4/2011 8:18 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.

Enjoyed those wixxy. Homegrown RPOTD is always better than pirated ones,lol. I always loved the bayliss camel honda. Ok its the double ton mark

for posts,so going to try to make it nice.

Tires on the last inch of the track,knee buried in the curbing,poetry.
Feeling misty,ol glory tribute paint,luverly.....

It just wouldnt be a RPOTD without deAngelis wrecking someone.
No internet cheating,whos leading the pack? Helmet is a dead give away,mho.
Heres a hint.......
Ummm possibly nicest looking r1 ever.
Guess who?

Heres the hint.

and for the junkies..... Alex criville sliding his ass off trying to stay ahead of mick doohan. Circa 19996. Totally awesome. Mick was a god at this point. great footage.
cheers

Best bike out is the one Im on,sod the rest lmao
current hacks

1996 honda vfr
2012 tuono rsv4 aprc on order baby.... march 2012
1973 kawasaki h1
1998 suzuki rm 125 I have broken her back. I feel guilty. she may have to be laid to rest.

Post Edited (el SID) : 12/13/2011 11:54:49 PM GMT

el SID

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Nov 2010

Posted 12/5/2011 5:25 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.

its tough being an icon.....

Valentino-Rossi-Monster-Girls-Monza-Rally-Show-530759
he finished 2nd in the rally. What a d!ck. lol yeah Im jealous,cant help it.

current hacks

1996 honda vfr
1973 kawasaki h1
1998 suzuki rm 125

Richard47
Registered Member

Date Joined Sep 2004
Total Posts : 5552

Posted 12/5/2011 9:16 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I'm guessing it was JT??? I was only thinking, just before I got to that bit, how riders helmets and leathers change so fast that it's hard to recognise who is who only a few years later. And the other guy is Guy!

Toilet Brush Dog Owner

el SID

Date Joined Nov 2010

Posted 12/5/2011 4:05 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
WINNER WINNER chicken dinner. If you ever make it stateside Richard Ill buy. Unless you're a fish n chips guy. Imagine us yanks cant do that as well as you folks. lol Always was a
of JT wearing St Georges cross. Mr martins explosion in 2010 is unforgetable I think. Cheers.

current hacks

1996 honda vfr
1973 kawasaki h1
1998 suzuki rm 125

Wixxy
Registered Member

Date Joined Sep 2005
Total Posts : 1080

Posted 12/6/2011 2:38 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Thanks for the kudos, el SID.

Nice shot of Loris out front. He never reached rock star status outside the sport, but I think it won't be the same without one of the last of the old guard. Always poetry in motion with him.

I really like the shot of the TT bike. The rider's eyes are fascinating. I always love seeing riders and how some have a calm look and others have the "Oh, sh*t, I'm going to die look" in the same corner at the same time....lol.

One of my favorite shots with the same point and shoot camera was taken at Dayona. I snapped a pic from the top row with the camera zoomed as far as I could before digital zoom kicked in. DuHamel was leading. I snapped the pic about the time he crossed the finish like with something like 3 or 4 laps to go. When I got home and blew up the pic, I discovered he had an amber shield on and you could see his eyes. Cool and collected, they were.

'08 Ducati 848
'99 Ducati 750 SS (half converted to full)
'98 Nissan Pathfinder
'95 Dalmatian
'09 Pierce Enforcer "duh.....big red fire truck!"

Instructor for Accident Scene Management, Inc., an organization dedicated to teaching emergency first aid and other safety measures to motorcyclists. Ask me about it!

el SID

Date Joined Nov 2010

Posted 12/7/2011 4:35 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
well, there you go. dirtbikes. Last nite was a rough nite. The frame is cracked on my trusty rm 125. Its where the backbone and the steering head meet.
so,I need to decide if its worth fixing. Im pretty gutted right now. There is no way wifey will let me have a new Tuono and a new to me used dirtbike. Wont happen not
not even trying.  

current hacks

1996 honda vfr
1973 kawasaki h1
1998 suzuki rm 125

el SID

Date Joined Nov 2010

Posted 12/8/2011 5:04 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
this may be a repeat. sorry. Yoshi Zuk in endurance mode. Luverly.

current hacks

1996 honda vfr
1973 kawasaki h1
1998 suzuki rm 125

RedDog
Retired SportBike Bum

Date Joined Mar 2003
Total Posts : 13635

Posted 12/8/2011 8:15 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Sweet!

RedDog
Think Ahead! Travel Light & Leave Your Fears Behind You!
Normal People Scare me! Travel Light and Leave Your Fears Behind You!

el SID

Date Joined Nov 2010

Posted 12/9/2011 5:00 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
more suzukis. haslam

current hacks

1996 honda vfr
1973 kawasaki h1
1998 suzuki rm 125

RedDog
Retired SportBike Bum

Date Joined Mar 2003

Posted 12/10/2011 7:39 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
That's showing some serious aggressive riding!

Funny with that tail pipe: It looks so like the original 05-07, but smaller of course.

RedDog

el SID

Date Joined Nov 2010

Posted 12/11/2011 7:41 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.

Well, junkies tomorrow starts the hardest time of work I have ever had. 7 days 12hrs,till sometime in march. Thats what I have been told.

Get christmas off though. So,if the posts become thin,my apologies,just busy.  Saw a new forum member whos from the isle. 

All the reason I need.

Oulton park,I think.

the only trike that matters.

Needs no intro,names on the screen. Muscles bikes around,a good watch.

Electric bike,flying,literally. Micheal Rutter at the controls

cheers

current hacks

1996 honda vfr
1973 kawasaki h1
1998 suzuki rm 125 I have broken her back. I feel guilty. she may have to be laid to rest.

Richard47
Registered Member

Date Joined Sep 2004
Total Posts : 5552

Posted 12/13/2011 2:17 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
el SID said...

Well, junkies tomorrow starts the hardest time of work I have ever had. 7 days 12hrs,till sometime in march. Thats what I have been told.

Get christmas off though. So,if the posts become thin,my apologies,just busy.  Saw a new forum member whos from the isle. 

All the reason I need.

Excuses, excuses. Quit whining and keep posting!lol

Toilet Brush Dog Owner

el SID

Date Joined Nov 2010

Posted 12/13/2011 4:51 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.

Aww come on Richard,that was my Stoner impression. Thought it was job done. lol lol lol lol lol

Desmo says hes unbeatable. I dont think so,I think its possible.

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/589/11748/Motorcycle-Article/Beat-Rickey-Gadson--Win-a-Kawasaki-ZX-14.aspx

If you think you can cut a faster light. Dudes a bad ass though. I think a video is in order.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmUZJx3CDlk&feature=related

current hacks

1996 honda vfr
1973 kawasaki h1

Post Edited (el SID) : 12/18/2011 11:58:31 PM GMT

el SID

Date Joined Nov 2010

Posted 12/18/2011 4:56 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
love that helmet

current hacks

1996 honda vfr
1973 kawasaki h1

el SID

Date Joined Nov 2010

Posted 12/25/2011 10:06 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Merry Christmas! Heres some gifts for you guys....

A little something for Racer,
Better check the garage RD I think santa borrowed your bike
Enough tom foolery,

current hacks

1996 honda vfr
1973 kawasaki h1

Racer1
Registered Member

Date Joined Oct 2003
Total Posts : 2119

Posted 12/26/2011 4:31 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
LOL - and a Happy Christmas to you all too!

Thanks for the 999R for Christmas Sid - I assume the girlie comes with it right?

Good to see Sic in the mix there - my saddest Moto memory of 2011...

Best to all and here's to a great 2012

RedDog
Retired SportBike Bum

Date Joined Mar 2003

Posted 12/26/2011 6:13 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
My Gosh, El -

Not only did he steel it, he painted it too. I'm getting Claustrophobic!

RedDog

el SID

Date Joined Nov 2010

Posted 1/2/2012 12:58 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Happy new year!
Adrían Martín. Honda Moto3. Almeria Circuit
Tomoko Igata, 1992
Michele Pirro, Gresini Racing Moto2, Valencia RAC
Kenta Fujii, TSR Moto3, Suzuka Circuit
Heres the new moto3 bike.
Tokio Motorshow
And there you go,one slightly disassembled motogp bike.

current hacks

1996 honda vfr
1973 kawasaki h1

RedDog
Retired SportBike Bum

Date Joined Mar 2003

Posted 1/2/2012 1:13 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
They sure have made them bikes easy to maintain!

RedDog

Racer1
Registered Member

Date Joined Oct 2003

Posted 1/2/2012 1:24 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Randy De Puniet can disassemble a MotoGP bike like that in about 5 seconds flat!

RedDog
Retired SportBike Bum

Date Joined Mar 2003

Posted 1/2/2012 7:14 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
LOL! I have seen it.

RedDog

Cookie32
Registered Member

Date Joined Oct 2011
Total Posts : 5

Posted 1/5/2012 4:21 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Would love to see a pic of our current world champ, at his best!!! Can you find one, El Sid?

el SID

Date Joined Nov 2010

Posted 1/5/2012 4:38 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Not a fan. But here you go.
Ok enough. had too. oddly when you google him, its mostly Ducati. You have to input honda as well to get the latest and greatest. Heres one of my favorites
Also, I have never liked the Repsol colors, Freakin hideous IMHO. Each his own.
Heres a great shot, but this is as big as I can find of it.

current hacks

1996 honda vfr
1973 kawasaki h1

Racer1
Registered Member

Date Joined Oct 2003

Posted 1/5/2012 8:27 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
LOL - Casey Graveler at his finest

el SID

Date Joined Nov 2010

Posted 1/8/2012 4:18 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.

current hacks

1996 honda vfr
1973 kawasaki h1