Motorcycle USA Forums : Join the Revolution
  HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumHelp

Motorcycle Message Board - Motorcycle USA > MotorcycleUSA.com! > Racing > tt monday! enjoy  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

el SID
merely a man equipped with a bag a seedless grapes

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Nov 2010
Total Posts : 1947

Posted 11/21/2011 6:02 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzXoyvvLWo4
The cure for the common monday....
Mc Guiness slow mo is beautiful

Best bike out is the one Im on,sod the rest lmao
current hacks

1996 honda vfr
2012 tuono rsv4 aprc on order baby.... march 2012
1973 kawasaki h1
1998 suzuki rm 125

Richard47
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Sep 2004
Total Posts : 5552

Posted 11/21/2011 9:27 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
It may seem churlish to quibble, but I'm going to anyway. Wouldn't it be nice if the TT featured a broad spread of classes like it used to. The 1000cc and 600cc bikes look and sound much the same to me. In the past we had some very distinctive machines racing, from tiddlers to big 'uns. Now, if you've seen one class racing you have more or less seen the lot, apart from the chairs of course. A bit of variety would be good.

Toilet Brush Dog Owner

el SID
merely a man equipped with a bag a seedless grapes

Date Joined Nov 2010
Total Posts : 1947

Posted 11/21/2011 4:29 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Remeber the 250s richard? Great racing,I miss it as well. A single 450cc class or something would be cool. I think that a new moto3 style bike would be tasty on the isle. My formula I guess would be very light,and a single cylinder,or possibly a twin class under 500cc.

Best bike out is the one Im on,sod the rest lmao
current hacks

1996 honda vfr
2012 tuono rsv4 aprc on order baby.... march 2012
1973 kawasaki h1
1998 suzuki rm 125

Richard47
Registered Member

Date Joined Sep 2004
Total Posts : 5552

Posted 11/24/2011 2:36 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I was a little behind the times when said I wanted more variety at the TT. I've already got what I wanted. They will have a Supertwins race like they have at Irish roadraces. (Supertwins are racerised 650 twins such as the 650 Ninja or Suzuki SV's.) It will make a nice change from all the I-4's.

Toilet Brush Dog Owner