Motorcycle USA Forums : Join the Revolution
  HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumHelp

Motorcycle Message Board - Motorcycle USA > MotorcycleUSA.com! > Racing > World Motorcycle Grand Prix  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

mirthaddcf
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Nov 2011
Total Posts : 9

Posted 11/22/2011 7:26 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
In July, the United States Grand Prix, in Laguna - Sika end of the track, Honda rider Hayden won the championship of the United States, the American Yamaha rider Edwards team, and teammate Valentino Rossi of Italy, respectively, Peter Pan finished second and third.
Yamaha team in this race specifically to body painted bright yellow, which is said to cater to the U.S. market. Rossi started the race has been run in the second stage, but his team-mate Edwards has always closely followed and overtaken in the race to grab the second medium. The "Texas Tornado," said Edwards, Rossi then gradually close over the leading Hayden, but Hayden so completely controlled the tempo of their pursuers could not pose a threat. Rossi was more than his teammates after successfully maintained the third position to the end of the race on the podium.

Top 5 strength is very close, they finish the achievement gap is only about six seconds. Biagi and Ji Bunuo from the start to start on the fourth death struggle, and ultimately to be one step ahead of Biaggi fourth. Ji Bunuo in the last few races in the state of deteriorating race he finished the race behind Rossi. This Ji Bunuo World Championship dream once again been hit.

Starting from the seventh leading group behind many of the Australian rider Bayliss finished seventh. Japanese rider Tamada honest than the United States at the last moment to get the drivers Hopkins eighth. Another Japanese rider Shinya Nakano and Ducati team rider Capirossi of Italy were ranked ninth and tenth.

After the race, Rossi continued to plot 170 points ahead of the pack, Melandri and Biaggi were the plot 107 points and 87 points in the 2,3.

I support Hayden.

Post Edited By Moderator (Rich_S) : 11/28/2011 5:35:24 PM GMT

Budoka
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Feb 2009
Total Posts : 938

Posted 11/23/2011 8:11 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I must be caught in a time warp, or Speed Channel got their feeds mixed up...I was pretty sure I watched that race. Clearly some distortion in the space time continuum...on somebody's part anywayconfused

I never get lost, there's always lots of people telling me where to go!

Richard47
Registered Member

Date Joined Sep 2004
Total Posts : 5552

Posted 11/23/2011 9:23 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
He's in a parallel universe. Or maybe he's taking some funny stuff.

Toilet Brush Dog Owner

Smitty
Registered Member

Date Joined Mar 2003
Total Posts : 22123

Posted 11/24/2011 6:02 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Mirth, thank you for bring us up on that race.  Nice to see that Hayden finished lst in this one.  Does that mean his is back with Honda & not with Ducati for this comming season?

Remember all the others on the road are crazy & out to kill you.

Budoka
Registered Member

Date Joined Feb 2009
Total Posts : 938

Posted 11/26/2011 11:48 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Well Smitty, in this world of "what have you done for me lately" I'll stick with a mouth piece (Casey) that wins and a very close counterpart (Dani) rather than a highly unlikely returning former hero. Maybe Hayden or Rossi or nobody else could have won on the Ducs this season anyway, but racing is more than just the machine.

I never get lost, there's always lots of people telling me where to go!