Motorcycle USA Forums : Join the Revolution
  HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumHelp

Motorcycle Message Board - Motorcycle USA > MotorcycleUSA.com! > Around the Campfire > Going to Ireland. Any tips? (Updated 12/27/11 with pics)  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
30 posts in this thread.
Viewing Page :
 1  2 
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

jon
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Aug 2004
Total Posts : 5959

Posted 12/27/2011 11:20 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Casper said...
Finally got 'round to doing the pictures. I had several of these done as large prints for Christmas.

nice pix Casper. looks like you're able to maintain the weight loss well.

Casper
The teddy bear of doom,,,

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Sep 2006
Total Posts : 4099

Posted 12/28/2011 6:48 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Thanks for noticing. Yeah, I've not done too badly on the weight thing, considering. When I got crashed out in July '10 I was 202 pounds and very fit. That crash and the injuries ended my activities and I've been coasting on better eating habits for close to a year and a half. I've put some weight back on, but nothing too extreme.

Planning to get serious again with the new year. I did a couple of pushups just yesterday, and part of me still thought the right wrist would collapse into a bloody pulp of bone & sinew & metal & woodscrews,,, but it actually felt Ok. I think I'm ready. I know how to do it, I just have to do it.

The world's a funny place,
full of funny people,
doing funny things.

Budoka
Registered Member

Date Joined Feb 2009
Total Posts : 938

Posted 12/28/2011 4:01 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Like the idea of a golf course with Guinness on tap, good thing I never found it though. Hope yis had better weather than we did, but it was a grand tour just the same.

I never get lost, there's always lots of people telling me where to go!

RedDog
Retired SportBike Bum

Date Joined Mar 2003
Total Posts : 13635

Posted 1/2/2012 11:21 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
That's Goofing, Budoka - and so much more fun than Golfing. Just finding the balls could be hilariously funny.

RedDog
Think Ahead! Travel Light & Leave Your Fears Behind You!
Normal People Scare me! Travel Light and Leave Your Fears Behind You!

Budoka
Registered Member

Date Joined Feb 2009
Total Posts : 938

Posted 1/5/2012 1:54 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
"Golf, what a game. The two best balls I hit all day...I stepped on a rake!" Rodney Dangerfield
Thanks for that RD, that's likely what's wrong with my game. Need ot take up "goofing" instead

I never get lost, there's always lots of people telling me where to go!