Motorcycle USA Forums : Join the Revolution
  HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumHelp

Motorcycle Message Board - Motorcycle USA > MotorcycleUSA.com! > Around the Campfire > My Favorite Christmas TV program  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

bmwr100r
Airhead

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Mar 2003
Total Posts : 1455

Posted 12/24/2011 7:23 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I still look forward to watching this every year.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn10FF-FQfs

Freedom prospers when religion is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged.
Ronald Reagan

el SID
merely a man equipped with a bag a seedless grapes

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Nov 2010
Total Posts : 1947

Posted 12/24/2011 7:46 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Yeah, makes me feel like Im 8 watching tv, eating fresh home made caramel corn. Same goes with Rudolph.

Best bike out is the one Im on,sod the rest lmao
current hacks

1996 honda vfr
2012 tuono rsv4 aprc on order baby.... march 2012
1973 kawasaki h1
1998 suzuki rm 125 I have broken her back. I feel guilty. she may have to be laid to rest.

Casper
The teddy bear of doom,,,

Date Joined Sep 2006
Total Posts : 4099

Posted 12/24/2011 7:58 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
The grinch gets me every year. Not that stupid new thing either, the old animated thing narrated by Boris Karloff. I can almost lipsynch it,,, :-)

"......and the grinch himself, carved the roast beast"

We call the christmas turkey "Roast beast" in this house. :-)

The world's a funny place,
full of funny people,
doing funny things.

eli iceman
Registered Member

Date Joined Apr 2007
Total Posts : 604

Posted 12/24/2011 3:31 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
absolutly my two favs. the Grinch and Peanuts.
also required watching It's a Wonderfull Life. and Christmas Carol.

GeoffG
Instant Classic

Date Joined Jun 2003
Total Posts : 10791

Posted 12/25/2011 2:32 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Casper said...
The grinch gets me every year. Not that stupid new thing either, the old animated thing narrated by Boris Karloff. I can almost lipsynch it,,, :-)

"......and the grinch himself, carved the roast beast"

We call the christmas turkey "Roast beast" in this house. :-)

This one for me, too. To date, I've never seen the live action version--and I won't.

Saw CB's Christmas the other day, that one also takes me back. Was just commenting to my wife how Vince Garaldi's score for that show feels as "Christmasy" as any classic carol...