Motorcycle USA Forums : Join the Revolution
  HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumHelp

Motorcycle Message Board - Motorcycle USA > MotorcycleUSA.com! > Around the Campfire > USA hate Europe  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

Anacleto
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Jan 2011
Total Posts : 26

Posted 1/15/2012 3:23 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I' m very sad for that, cos I really love USA and I use to spend there my vacations, but when in Europe gouvernments try new solutions togheter, poctually arrive downgrades from rating society as standard & poors last friday.
I don't know what amarica could earn with a poorer europe, car if we become poorer we wont buy i-phones, i-pads or american's car, and we won't come to visit usa if dollar will be so strong, but we will export more our products as our cars that are much better than usa cars, i mean mercedes, bmw, audi, lamborghini, ferrari, rolls, bentley, volkswagen.
I was planing to spend 2 weeks in Florida on next easter, but now, i ve changed my mind, usa prefer a "war" against us, than I won't spend my money there. :(

el SID
merely a man equipped with a bag a seedless grapes

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Nov 2010
Total Posts : 1947

Posted 1/15/2012 5:17 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Im a bit offended. Hate is a very strong word you know. Exactly what was your point here mate? If you are broke, your broke. Simple as that.
I bet if you lived in Germany right now you wouldnt be complaining at all. BBB+ for Italy sucks dont it. Its not hate, its money. More specifically lack of money.
By the way, we (America) lost our AAA+ rating from S&P way back in august. Nice "hate" thread. Sorry it isnt cheap to come here on vacation. I havent had one of those in a very long time. Maybe now I can go to Italy on a cheap holiday. For sure Greece, maybe France......
 All I have to say is FIAT. Anyone willing to guess how long it will be before they get ran outta Detroit?  The FIAT 500 is a giant smoking turd. Mexican made. Better than being built s**tilly in Italy though.

Best bike out is the one Im on,sod the rest lmao
current hacks

1996 honda vfr
2012 tuono rsv4 aprc on order baby.... march 2012
1973 kawasaki h1
1998 suzuki rm 125 I have broken her back. I feel guilty. she may have to be laid to rest.

el SID

Date Joined Nov 2010

Posted 1/15/2012 5:27 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Also it should be noted that when youre lira went away and was replaced with the euro, all things in Europe went up price wise, NOw when it all goes south its the Americans fault. Wasnt there a vote between the euro countries on this new Euro and how you were going to be a more competitive society. What a load of crap.

current hacks

1996 honda vfr
1973 kawasaki h1
1998 suzuki rm 125 I have broken her back. I feel guilty. she may have to be laid to rest.

Anacleto
Registered Member

Date Joined Jan 2011

Posted 1/15/2012 6:24 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I dont want offed usa people, i like u all, but standard and poor's or fitch and others rating society are investors they can't be fair judgement because they are speculators too, before parmalt's crack-dawn why they did't made a downgrade but they classified it as top and safe? Italy isn't just fiat fortunatly, is also food and fashion go walk along th 5th avenue in Manhattan and You ll see different italians name, imagine how could be cost if we ll return with the lira and how many lewis you ll sell.

Meanie_Intruder
Posted a Pic of a Man Thong

Date Joined Mar 2003
Total Posts : 2099

Posted 1/15/2012 6:58 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
If ignorance is bliss, you must be extremely orgasmic.

An intelligent person does not need the promise of a heaven to see the merit in good deeds

Anacleto
Registered Member

Date Joined Jan 2011

Posted 1/15/2012 8:00 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Meanie_Intruder said...
If ignorance is bliss, you must be extremely orgasmic.

Nice one

Anacleto
Registered Member

Date Joined Jan 2011

Posted 1/15/2012 8:10 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Examples of countries with aaa+
Japan the debt is 240% of the Gross domestic product
England is at worst level than Japan but keep his aaa+
France is less of 90% has been downgraded, italy 120% in at bbb, greece is at 180% .
Everything is normal?

Easy Rider 2
Central Illinois / Central Florida

Date Joined Dec 2009
Total Posts : 2259

Posted 1/15/2012 8:38 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Anacleto said...
 usa prefer a "war" against us, than I won't spend my money there. :(
How ridiculous.

How about looking in your own backyard for people to blame first.

While I do not think that the US is lilly white and innocent, we don't deserve to be the whipping boy for the whole world either.

With an attitude like you expressed in your first post here.................as a resident of Florida, I invite you to please DO stay home.

'06 Suzuki S50 (VS800)
'07 Honda Shadow VLX 600

louemc
Registered Member

Date Joined Mar 2003
Total Posts : 17483

Posted 1/15/2012 9:50 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Anacleto said...
I' m very sad for that, cos I really love USA and I use to spend there my vacations, but when in Europe gouvernments try new solutions togheter, poctually arrive downgrades from rating society as standard & poors last friday.
I don't know what amarica could earn with a poorer europe, car if we become poorer we wont buy i-phones, i-pads or american's car, and we won't come to visit usa if dollar will be so strong, but we will export more our products as our cars that are much better than usa cars, i mean mercedes, bmw, audi, lamborghini, ferrari, rolls, bentley, volkswagen.
I was planing to spend 2 weeks in Florida on next easter, but now, i ve changed my mind, usa prefer a "war" against us, than I won't spend my money there. :(

Uhh,   This isn't a USA vs Europe or vs any place, issue.  The Economy isn't dictated by the masses...The people that do make impacts, don't give a big rats ass, about anything but their own gathering of wealth, at the moment.

Focus the forces, Be The Force

Richard47
Registered Member

Date Joined Sep 2004
Total Posts : 5552

Posted 1/15/2012 9:55 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I don't agree with the OP at all. The cause of our problems is a virtually deregulated banking system, and a lack of common sense by the EU in allowing countries to be part of the Eurozone without due diligence to ensure that they were worthy of entry. The Euro itself is in trouble and may not survive, it was flawed from the start anyway. We have been teetering on the brink of calamity for a while now and I think that S&P are only reflecting reality. The EC was fine when it was an instrument of free trade, but the move to federalism is bringing endless difficulties.

Toilet Brush Dog Owner

Anacleto
Registered Member

Date Joined Jan 2011

Posted 1/15/2012 9:55 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I though u were a bit more fair, i wrote war between """"" it means war without weapons, but u americans u know exactly what war means, war for oil or war for democracy ( against afganistan , the old friends that reagan called god's warriors, but u dont go against china that's dictature too) And i d like to remind u that the crise has started in the states, subprimes and madoff tell u anything? U, always think to be the cops of the wolrd, forgetting what marins doing with dead people. Mannaggia a colombo. Addio Americani

Please cancel my account , I ll never write here anymore, thank u

Post Edited (Anacleto) : 1/15/2012 5:02:42 PM GMT

CaddmannQ
Random Moto-geek

Date Joined Jul 2003
Total Posts : 17674

Posted 1/15/2012 10:29 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Richard47 said...
... a lack of common sense by the EU in allowing countries to be part of the Eurozone without due diligence to ensure that they were worthy of entry.....

^this.

It mirrored the sub-prime debacle as applied to nations as the "loan" customers.

"When in doubt, ride."
Cadd................................Clovis CA
2004 Nomad 1500............"Baggins"
qmann at asdiengr dot com
http://hooligancruisers.proboards102.com

el SID

Date Joined Nov 2010

Posted 1/15/2012 12:15 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Did anyone say war? besides him? I didnt think so. Wild imagination in that one. Ahh well, at least we didnt side with nazis. Werent the English and Americans the folks who made Europe possible? lol they will never live that down. 

current hacks

1996 honda vfr
1973 kawasaki h1

Anacleto
Registered Member

Date Joined Jan 2011

Posted 1/15/2012 3:04 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
el SID said...
Did anyone say war? besides him? I didnt think so. Wild imagination in that one. Ahh well, at least we didnt side with nazis. Werent the English and Americans the folks who made Europe possible? lol they will never live that down.

Nazis were from germany until 45, but after who gave them protection, job and new identity?.... I think is better avoid what has happened in the past even recent past, I ve started talking about financial war, that' s clear enough, but i see u go talking about bad things, do u prefer that I speak about slave from africa? Klu klux klan? Marins? Indians? Everybady has in his history a lot of bad things to should be ashamed a not proud at all... I thougth we could had been mature people instead babys...

Post Edited (Anacleto) : 1/16/2012 2:00:11 PM GMT

Rich_S
MCUSA Staff

Date Joined Feb 2009
Total Posts : -537

Posted 1/16/2012 9:49 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
This section has three rules and this thread seems to be in violation of two. I do thank everyone that have been pretty calm headded so far but I can see this is escalating in the wrong direction. I believe we've all made our points and agree to disagree.

http://forum.motorcycle-usa.com/default.aspx?f=57&m=215798

For all your motorcycle news and motorcycle reviews - Motorcycle-usa.com