|Motorcycle Message Board - Motorcycle USA > MotorcycleUSA.com! > Around the Campfire > Murphy's Other Laws ||Forum Quick Jump|
Date Joined Feb 2009
Total Posts : 938
| Posted 1/20/2012 2:13 PM (GMT -7) |
|1. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.|
2. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
3. He, who laughs last, thinks slowest.
4. A day without sunshine is like, well . night.
5. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
6. Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don’t.
7. Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
8. The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there’s a 90% probability you’ll get it wrong.
9. It is said that if you line up all the cars in the world end-to-end, someone would be stupid enough to try to pass them.
10. If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
11. The things that come to those that wait, may be the things left by those, who got there first.
12. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
13. Flashlight: A case for holding dead batteries.
14. The shin bone is a device for finding furniture in the dark.
15. When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of twelve people, who weren’t smart enough to get out of jury duty.
I never get lost, there's always lots of people telling me where to go!
|Back to Top|
|Currently it is Wednesday, June 28, 2017 8:38 PM (GMT -7)|
There are a total of 500,924 posts in 39,661 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 0 reply posts. View Active Threads
|This forum has 21237 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, whhhhhaaaat.|
1 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online. Details
|Forum powered by dotNetBB v2.42EC SP2|
dotNetBB © 2000-2017
All content found on motorcycle-usa.com is copyrighted by MotorcycleUSA.com, INC.