Motorcycle USA Forums : Join the Revolution
  HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumHelp

Motorcycle Message Board - Motorcycle USA > MotorcycleUSA.com! > Around the Campfire > New Forum is UP  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

Rich_S
MCUSA Staff

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Feb 2009
Total Posts : -537

Posted 1/23/2012 5:55 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
The New Forum is up.

I've been told the new forum is going up tomorrow meaning access to this forum will be limited and likely locked down.

Exsisting posts will not be automatically transfered. It will have to be done manually. I will set up a section to coordinate efforts to move stuff of value over.

Please make a mymoto account to access the new forums:

I will also be making a thread for exsisting users to post in to get their accounts up to the required amount to access all forum features.

The old forum will be locked up at the end of today (1-25-2012)

For all your motorcycle news and motorcycle reviews - Motorcycle-usa.com

RIP Marco Simoncelli

Post Edited (Rich_S) : 1/25/2012 7:36:52 PM GMT

AK Duc
Alaska Born Ducatisti

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailablePrivate Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Apr 2005
Total Posts : 922

Posted 1/24/2012 12:13 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
What?!?

How come?

Mark H.

My Ride Reports

Rich_S
MCUSA Staff

Date Joined Feb 2009

Posted 1/24/2012 11:39 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
AK Duc said...
What?!?

How come?

Mark H.

Because this one is many years out of date. The company that made the software never put out any more updates and therefore making features not work properly with newer browsers. We've developed our own software so that we can make adjustments as needed to keep things working.

kamo
1100 Honda saber

Date Joined Aug 2005
Total Posts : 2061

Posted 1/24/2012 7:36 PM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I give up

Kamo 07 1100 Honda Saber Candy Black Cherry. East Alabama If you need a smile, just turn the key and ride!

Rich_S
MCUSA Staff

Date Joined Feb 2009

Posted 1/25/2012 9:25 AM (GMT -7)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
They found a few more bugs, so I guess there will be a bit of a delay. :\